1MORE Manufacture Warranty Policy
Purchases from unauthorized sellers is not covered under the warranty. If you are unsure if the seller is authorized please contact email@example.com.
A Limited Warranty is offered on 1MORE branded products. 1MORE guarantees that the 1MORE Headphone that you have purchased are free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the Limited Warranty Period. The Limited Warranty Period starts from the date of purchase. Your sales receipt, showing the date of purchase, is your purchase date proof. You may be required by our Service Centers or Authorized Service Providers to present a proof of purchase before you enjoy the warranty service.
You are entitled to a hardware warranty service within the Limited Warranty Service Period, if the failure or malfunction falls within the scope of this Limited Warranty Service. During the Limited Warranty Period, 1MORE will, at its sole discretion, replace any defective component. All spare-parts or module removed under this Limited Warranty become the property of 1MORE.
A. Exclusions from this Limited Warranty Service
1MORE does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of this product. The warranty only covers failures or malfunctions occurred during the warranty period and in normal use conditions, as well as for any material or workmanship defect. The warranty will not apply if :
• the product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified by non-authorized personnel;
• the serial number of the Headphone, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or removed;
• there is damage caused by accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions;
• there is damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to a peripheral device ( Audio Jack Broken )
• there is damage caused by an external electrical fault or any accident;
• there is damage from use outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User's Manual;
• there is damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by 1MORE;
• there is software loss or data loss that may occur during replacement.
Returning a headphone to an 1MORE Service Center or an 1MORE Authorized Service Provider during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be replaced free of charge. Upon receiving your product, the Service Centre reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
• Warranty period may differ regionally, please check with your purchase point.
• Warranty invalid if damage/dysfunction caused by improper handling/usage, destruction.
• Warranty invalid if disassembly by end-user or non-1MORE-authorized repair centers.
• Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for warranty return procedure and return condition.